I had the same thing happen to me.The best thing to do is to contact your credit card company and tell them of CRS's suspicious activities and cancel your credit card.

Then, write your states Attorney General's Office reporting the fraudulent activity of CRS. I did this and so should you! Let's put this company out of business. We work too hard in a time of economic crisis to be preyed upon by companies like CRS.

P.S.

when I told CRS that I was writing the Attorney general's Office, they said that I didn't need to do that and that they were canceling my account that I never signed up for in the first place!Now that's a true sign of a fraud!

Had an Experience with Central Renewal Services?

Comments

Money Map Press - False Promises Money Map Press "I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Central Renewal Services - Mail promotion scam Central Renewal Services "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Seems to be a bad ran company Lucky Tackle Box "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Everbuying - Respond immediately and solve problems quickly Everbuying "The prices are the best and the transport is free, respond questions immediately and solve problems quickly. I already bought many things and the some problems I had were solved...." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more