I had the same thing happen to me.The best thing to do is to contact your credit card company and tell them of CRS's suspicious activities and cancel your credit card.

Then, write your states Attorney General's Office reporting the fraudulent activity of CRS. I did this and so should you! Let's put this company out of business. We work too hard in a time of economic crisis to be preyed upon by companies like CRS.

P.S.

when I told CRS that I was writing the Attorney general's Office, they said that I didn't need to do that and that they were canceling my account that I never signed up for in the first place!Now that's a true sign of a fraud!

Had an Experience with Central Renewal Services?

Comments

'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - *** company Lucky Tackle Box "I purchased my first box April 8th 2017....i was told my package would ship out of the 10th of every month until I decided to cancel....ok kewl. Almost a month..." Read more All You Can Books - $140 wasted. All You Can Books "Several months ago I signed up for a free trial. The only reason i signed up was because I wanted to know what selection they had. I quickly realized that..." Read more 3teewolf - Rip-off, do NOT buy 3teewolf "I placed an order for poster, and when I received it the quality is complete rubbish. It basically looks like someone's copied a thumbnail of the original illustration, opened it..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more