This whole company is a F****** SCAM Im gonna file a complaint i didnt even sign up for this someone got a hold of my credit card info and signed up for this.When i explained to a rep my situation she agreed on monthly payments of 20.00 a mth then all of a sudden i start getting calls from this company again and they billed me two payments of 49.95 on top of that 20.00 a mth.

This is a scam. when i tried to cancel they said i had to pay 400 bucks im a freaking college student were am i supposed to get that money.

This company keeps *** me of i tell them to take me off the call list and they keep calling.Im getting charged 3x a month for the same thing WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Central Renewal Services?

Comments

I just got a call about magazines I supposedly renwed with Central Magazine Services!Never heard of them, however I have been getting Parenting, INC and a cooking magazine I never signed up for.

Called the companies - they said they were paid for and didn't know either who signed me up!

I told the sobs to cancel them and that I was going to report them to the attorney general.How many different names do these parasites use?

Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more  BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more