This whole company is a F****** SCAM Im gonna file a complaint i didnt even sign up for this someone got a hold of my credit card info and signed up for this.When i explained to a rep my situation she agreed on monthly payments of 20.00 a mth then all of a sudden i start getting calls from this company again and they billed me two payments of 49.95 on top of that 20.00 a mth.

This is a scam. when i tried to cancel they said i had to pay 400 bucks im a freaking college student were am i supposed to get that money.

This company keeps *** me of i tell them to take me off the call list and they keep calling.Im getting charged 3x a month for the same thing WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Central Renewal Services?

Comments

I just got a call about magazines I supposedly renwed with Central Magazine Services!Never heard of them, however I have been getting Parenting, INC and a cooking magazine I never signed up for.

Called the companies - they said they were paid for and didn't know either who signed me up!

I told the sobs to cancel them and that I was going to report them to the attorney general.How many different names do these parasites use?